Tzu - D.O.W. Tzu - D.O.W.

Intro was nice. I got hooked at 1:10 into the song. Kinda has a Megaman X or Megaman Zero feel to it when I was listening. I enjoyed it.

Pulsar Pulsar

Can't explain it but I found myself grinning while listening to this beat. I'm not a big fan of Dubstep or House (cept for the show lolz) so you must be doing something right.

Solemn Solemn

Reminds me of the Old School RPGs from the early 90's like Chrono Trigger and Secrets of Mana.

love it.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

Lol brilliant. That's like the best compliment. I'm a HUGE fan of yasunori mitsuda's work. Particularly the chrono series.

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

Nice, laid-back, Smooth melody and voice. Relaxing.

Leedle Lee Leedle Lee

Didn't like it. Dubstep isn't really my cup of teas but I will say that song was put together really well. The beat flows together with no problems that I can hear unlike some other dubstep beats I've heard.

DCMB responds:

Thanks for leaving a review, and listening to the whole song! I appreciate it!

-Doomsday- -Doomsday-

Fucking epic shit. Not really into Dubstep but this was just too sweet not to listen to. The drums was what hooked me in. The little break made the 2nd half of the song seem much more energetic. Keep it up, you got skillz.

Delinquent's Soldier of Rage Delinquent's Soldier of Rage

Epic ShitZ. After so long with no interwebz i'm back to listening to ur beats

Game Over Clan Game Over Clan

...

This is the shit. I was loving the 8 bit era sound effects. For someone who loves the old school games like me, it brought back fond memories of better days. Epic shit my man. Oh and using macs sucks. It's such a pain in the ass to get use to after using a pc your whole life.

Now I Fight - Sasha Tarquin Now I Fight - Sasha Tarquin

...

The whole song should of been like the last minute (minus the death metal scream) Don't mistake me...very good song as it is but it would be awesome if you made a rock version like the final minute was.

Power Rangers - Orchestrated Power Rangers - Orchestrated

We need Dinasour power now!

Gotta agree with htmlcoderexe, once Zordon was killed off (or whatever they did to him) the show went to shit (mostly due to Disney now having the rights back then.) With Saban getting the rights back I have hope of a new Ranger show that's nearly as good as MMPR. The fact that Power Rangers Samurai has an updated version of the original theme song helps.